Ashytbr

Post by Ashytbr »

Hi just got a 2017 hrv and the mirrors fold with a button on the door card
Is there a way to get them to work on the key fob
Seen kits online for other Honda's but not the hrv
Thanks

ColinS

Post by ColinS »

A second, prolonged, push should do the trick. This also super locks the car.
HR-V EX CVT (2019 face lift model) Midnight Blue Beam.
Previously MKIII Jazz EX Manual
Deleted User 2206

Post by Deleted User 2206 »

You may find this video of interest;

Ashytbr

Post by Ashytbr »

ColinS wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:12 pm A second, prolonged, push should do the trick. This also super locks the car.
You sir are a gent
Romster

Post by Romster »

does anyone know if holding the lock button on the fob will fold them on the latest version of the HRV ( elegance trim)? the sales person was new and pretty clueless so just pointed to the button on the door which is the manual operation and not what i was asking about
John Ratsey

Post by John Ratsey »

Romster wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:01 am does anyone know if holding the lock button on the fob will fold them on the latest version of the HRV ( elegance trim)? the sales person was new and pretty clueless so just pointed to the button on the door which is the manual operation and not what i was asking about
Nope. It's one of the few extra features that you get for paying a lot more dosh for the next model up the ladder.

BTW, do you know how to disable the key fob: Hold down both buttons for several seconds until a little red LED on the fob flashes. This both stops the fob draining its battery and prevents the relay thieves from getting a signal from the fob. Pressing either button wakes it up again when you need to use the vehicle.
2022 HR-V Elegance Previously Honda Jazz Crosstar, previously 2016 HR-V 1.5 SE i-VTEC CVT
Romster

Post by Romster »

sorry bit late replying and updating this thread but a lots changed since i created the thread and asked the question. I ended up cancelling the order for the HRV and got the ZRV sport trim instead as it was available on my lease scheme at a very good price and the trim level was way better than the HRV's which was the basic trim. the original question is now void as the ZRV has the a auto folding mirrors